Bookkeeping Services for Nonprofits
With nonprofit bookkeeping services from Ingenium BCS, take your back office tasks to the next level.
If your nonprofit is like most others, back office tasks are costing you time and limiting your ability to achieve the organization’s mission.
Let’s get finance tasks off of your to-do list, so you can spend your time making a difference for others. We’re glad to offer 10% off our bookkeeping services for nonprofits.
Our Nonprofit Office Services
Financial data tracking so you’re primed for critical decision making and growth.
- Accurate bookkeeping that turns your data into a dependable tool.
- Monthly financial statements that enable timely decisions based on numbers and trends.
- Payroll services to ensure your employees and vendors are paid on time.
- Financial projections that clarify the numbers you need to reach your goals.
- Budgets that optimize your resources.
- Compliance monitoring so you can take action on license requirements, entity registration, and sales & local tax filing.
Achieve seamless continuity when you work with an office administration team.
- Back office operation audits
- Vendor rate checks
- Task management optimization
- SOP development
- Maternity leave coverage
Human Resource Management
Reduce employee turnover and increase team morale.
- Employee placement analysis to leverage your team’s talents and skills.
- Employee benefit management so your team is cared for, you remain in compliance, and your internal workload is reduced.
We’re Experienced in the Leading
Finance & HR Platforms
Testimonials from Nonprofit Leaders
“I have had an excellent experience working with Jonathan and Ingenium Business & Consulting Services. They are consistently responsive, professional, and friendly. They were especially helpful when our nonprofit organization was going through a leadership transition. I have and would continue to recommend them to others.”
Whitney King, Christian Legal Aid of DC
“The Ingenium team provided an excellent experience. They are efficient, responsive, and professional at every level. I highly recommend Ingenium BCS!”
Cynthia Schneider, Northern Shenandoah Valley COVID-19 Economic Response Team
How To Get Started
- Introduce yourself using the form below. One of our consultants will schedule a call to learn about your nonprofit’s needs.
- We’ll help you define your goals and provide a quote for back office services.
- Enjoy your streamlined back office operations and focus your time on the mission!
"*" indicates required fields